Panduit Vinyl Expanded Insulation Ring Terminal - Size: 10
A true treasure hunter from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ring terminal with insulated barrel for use with stranded #8 AWG (10 sq. mm) copper wire and #10 (M5) studs
- Tin-plated copper body with vinyl-insulated barrel for insulation and strain relief
- Maximum voltage rating of 600V
- Maximum temperature rating of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- This Panduit PV8-10RX-QY ring terminal with vinyl-insulated barrel is suitable for use with stranded #8 AWG (10 sq. mm) copper wire and #10 (M5) studs. It has a tin-plated copper body, a maximum voltage rating of 600V, and a maximum temperature rating of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C). This terminal has a brazed barrel for protection against splitting during the crimping process and vinyl insulation color coded in red for electrical and thermal insulation, strain relief, and for matching with Panduit color-coded dies.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.