Panduit Vinyl Expanded Insulation Ring Terminal - Size: 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ring terminal with insulated barrel for use with stranded #8 AWG (10 sq. mm) copper wire and #10 (M5) studs
- Tin-plated copper body with vinyl-insulated barrel for insulation and strain relief
- Maximum voltage rating of 600V
- Maximum temperature rating of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- This Panduit PV8-10RX-QY ring terminal with vinyl-insulated barrel is suitable for use with stranded #8 AWG (10 sq. mm) copper wire and #10 (M5) studs. It has a tin-plated copper body, a maximum voltage rating of 600V, and a maximum temperature rating of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C). This terminal has a brazed barrel for protection against splitting during the crimping process and vinyl insulation color coded in red for electrical and thermal insulation, strain relief, and for matching with Panduit color-coded dies.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.