Parker 15A22A13A2NE 2-125 Psig Pressure Range Filter/Regulator/Lubricator
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Economy Series filter, regulator, and lubricator combo for pneumatic systems
- Removes oil, water, and particulate as small as 40 micron
- Polycarbonate bowl for resistance to oil, gas, and impact, with metal guard for protection
- Operating pressure range of 2-125 psig
- High-flow 3/8" port for a flow rate of 40 scfm
- This Parker 15A22A13A2NE, pressure regulator, and lubricator three-piece combination is part of the Prep-Air II Economy Series for pneumatic systems. The filter removes oil, water, and particulate as small as 40 micron; the regulator is a relieving type for venting excess pressure from the line; and the lubricator delivers oil over a wide range of air flows, with an adjustable delivery rate. The regulator and lubricator have polycarbonate bowls for resistance to oil, gas, and impact, with a metal guard for protection, and the regulator has a twist drain. This element/regulator/lubricator unit has an operating pressure range of 2 to 125 pounds per square inch gauge (psig) and a high-flow 3/8" National Pipe Thread (NPT) port for a flow rate of 40 standard cubic feet per minute (scfm). Compressed air filters remove pollutants and submicronic contaminants from clean air in compressed air handling and preparation systems. Clean compressed air provides and controls energy, conveys materials,
- Size: 3/8"
- Connector Type: NPT
- Flush Type: Twist Drain
- Gauge: without Gauge
- Handle Type: Non-Rising Knob
- Oil Capacity: 2.0 ounces
- Particle Retention Size: 40 Micron
- Pressure Flow Rate: 40 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Pressure Range: 1-60 PSI
- Style Name: Close Nippled
- Parker Hannifin
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.