Parker Hannifin 1/4" NPT One Piece Auto Float Drain Filter/Regulator
A clever deal seeker from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Clean compressed air provides
- controls energy
- conveys materials
- They can be combined with other units
- transparent polycarbonate
- Compressed air filters remove pollutants and submicronic contaminants from clean air in compressed air handling and preparation systems. Clean compressed air provides and controls energy, conveys materials, and is critical to the safe operation of equipment in many industries. Compressed air filters remove particulates (dirt), oil, water, and oil vapor. They can be combined with other units, integrating with either a regulator, which controls excess pressure for better performance, or a lubricator, which adds oil mist to the air, or both. They are typically constructed of metal, such as zinc or type 316 stainless steel, or transparent polycarbonate, and are available with optional indicators, gauges, and drain configurations depending on the application. Compressed air filters are used in a wide range of applications, including food processing, electronics, health care, and instrumentation, among others.
- Brand Name : Parker Hannifin
- Number of Items : 1
- Size : L 1/4"
- Connector Type : NPT
- Oil Capacity : 4.4 ounces
- Parker Hannifin
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.