Parker Hannifin 5 micron 3/8" NPT One Piece Presssure Filter/Regulator
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Compact series filter-regulator combo for high moisture removal
- Removes oil, water, and particulate as small as 5 micron
- Polycarbonate bowl for resistance to oil, gas, and impact
- Operating pressure range of 0-125 psig
- High-flow 3/8" port for a flow rate of 123 scfm
- This Parker P32EA93EGMBNNP filter/pressure regulator combination or "piggy-back" is part of the P32 Compact series for high moisture removal in a pneumatic system. The filter removes oil, water, and particulate as small as 5 micron, and the regulator is a relieving type for venting excess pressure from the line. It has a polycarbonate bowl for resistance to oil, gas, and impact, a guard for protection, and manual drain. This element/regulator has an operating pressure range of 0 to 125 pounds per square inch gauge (psig) and a high-flow 3/8" National Pipe Thread (NPT) port for a flow rate of 123 standard cubic feet per minute (scfm).
- Parker Hannifin
- Presssure Filter/Regulator
- P32EA93EGMBNNP One Piece Filter/Regulatr
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.