Parker Oil-X Evolution Compressed Air Filter - Removes Oil - 1Micron
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Replacement Element: 040AO
- Oil-X Evolution compressed air filter
- Transparent polycarbonate
- Aerospace technologies
- This Parker ACS series Oil-X Evolution compressed air filter helps remove oil vapor from a compressed air system. This filter?s housing is constructed of Alocrom-treated aluminum to resist corrosion and tarnishing. Its operating temperatures range from 35 to 122 degrees F, and it has a working pressure of up to 290 pounds per square inch (psi). It has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to female threaded pipes and uses imperial unit measurements for industry consistency. This air filter meets International Standards Organization (ISO) standard 8573-1 for compressed air quality and is used in manufacturing and automated production environments worldwide.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.