Parker One Piece Filter/Regulator with Auto Float Drain
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- They can be combined with other units, integrating with either a regulator
- They are typically constructed of metal, such as zinc or type 316 stainless steel
- Available with optional indicators, gauges, and drain configurations depending on the application
- Compressed air filters are used in a wide range of applications,
- Including food processing, electronics, health care, and instrumentation
- Compressed air filters remove pollutants and submicronic contaminants from clean air in compressed air handling and preparation systems. Clean compressed air provides and controls energy, conveys materials, and is critical to the safe operation of equipment in many industries
- Parker Hannifin
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.