Parker P33EA94EGMBNNP 0-125 Psig Pressure Range 1-Piece Filter/Regulator
No reviews found
- Standard series filter-regulator combo for high moisture removal
- Removes oil, water, and particulate as small as 5 micron
- Polycarbonate bowl for resistance to oil, gas, and impact
- Operating pressure range of 0-125 psig
- High-flow 1/2" port for a flow rate of 191 scfm
- This Parker P33EA94EGMBNNP filter/pressure regulator combination or "piggy-back" is part of the P32 P33 Standard series for high moisture removal in a pneumatic system. The filter removes oil, water, and particulate as small as 5 micron, and the regulator is a relieving type for venting excess pressure from the line. It has a polycarbonate bowl for resistance to oil, gas, and impact, a guard for protection, and manual drain. This element/regulator has an operating pressure range of 0 to 125 pounds per square inch gauge (psig) and a high-flow 1/2" National Pipe Thread (NPT) port for a flow rate of 191 standard cubic feet per minute (scfm). Compressed air filters remove pollutants and submicronic contaminants from clean air in compressed air handling and preparation systems. Clean compressed air provides and controls energy, conveys materials, and is critical to the safe operation of equipment in many industries. Compressed air filters remove particulates (dirt), oil, water, and oil vapo
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Size: 1/2"
- Upper Temperature Range: 125 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Connector Type: NPT
- Flush Type: Manual Drain
- Gauge: without Gauge
- Particle Retention Size: 5 Micron
- Pressure Flow Rate: 191 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Pressure Range: 0-125 PSI
- Parker Hannifin
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.