Parker Remove Particulate 1-Micron Evolution Compressed Air Filter Element
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Replacement element for a compressed air filter system
- Removes particulate as small as 1 micron
- Pleated material for reducing air flow velocity and providing more surface area for filtration
- Industrial process filter cartridges and bags remove pollutants and submicronic contaminants from a variety of process industry applications. When combined with companion vessels or housing units, the cartridges achieve microfiltration by trapping particles within the layers of the filter material within the cartridge. Filter cartridges are available in a multitude of configurations, sizes, and materials, such as membrane filters, pleated filters, and depth media, among others. Filter cartridges can be constructed of FDA-grade cotton, rayon, and polypropylene, or industrial grade polypropylene or cotton, for example. Some have solid cores, which are commonly made of tinned steel, stainless steel, or polypropylene. Industrial process filters and bags are used in a wide range of applications, including food processing, chemical processing, petroleum oils, paints, inks and coatings, among others.
- Compressed Air Filter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.