PIC 301LFW-254V 0/15000 Psi Range Glycerin Filled Bottom Pressure Gauge
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless Steel Case and Bezel
- Stainless Steel Internals
- 316 SS Bourdon Tube and Connection
- PIC Gauge 300 series gauge line is a high quality line of Glycerin filled gauges. The Dry filling helps dampen the effects of pulsation and vibration, while also perpetually lubricating the movement (and keeping contaminates such as dirt away from all moving parts) which will extend the life of the gauge. This gauge has been specifically designed with original equipment manufacturers in mind. It is typically used in chemical processing or food processing applications as well as any commercial or industrial application where stainless steel components are required.
- Maximum Measurement: 0/15000 psi Range
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Measurement Accuracy: 1.6 percent
- Outside Diameter: 2.5 inches
- Range: 0/15000 psi Range
- Size: 0/15000 psi Range
- Temperature Range: -30/160 Degrees Fahrenheit
- PIC Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.