PIC 4501-2LE 0/100 Psi Range Dry/Fillable Bottom Process Pressure Gauge
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Phenolic solid front/blow-out back case
- Micro-adjustable pointer
- 316 stainless steel bourdon tube
- 316L stainless steel socket
- 304 stainless steel movement
- A quality process gauge for food, pharmaceutical and chemical processing applications. This gauge is more accurate and durable than standard gauges, with easy to read scale and micro adjustable pointer, stainless steel wetted parts and phenolic case. This gauge is liquid fillable right out of the box making it more versatile in the field.
- Maximum Measurement: 0/100 psi
- Material Type: Phenolic Safety Case with 316 Stainless Steel Internals
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.5 percent
- Range: 0/100 psi
- Size: 0/100 psi
- PIC Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.