PIC Gauge Dry/Fillable Bottom Mount Ammonia Refrigeration
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless steel bourdon tube and connection
- All welded case and connection
- Stainless steel case and bezel
- Built in snubber for extra dampening effect
- Dual scale: PSI and F temp equivalent
- This 401 series gauge line is a competitive line of ammonia gauges, designed with the original equipment manufacturers in mind. Available dry, glycerin filled or silicone filled, these gauges are suitable for use on most ammonia refrigeration systems. These gauges are liquid fillable. The liquid filling helps dampen the effects of pulsation and vibration, while also perpetually lubricating the movement (and keeping contaminates such as dirt away from all moving parts) which will extend the life of the gauge. Also the case and connection are welded preventing possible leakage at the bottom of the case. Although these gauges are the best mix of quality and price we also stock a full line of ammonia gauges available in various dial sizes, connections and case designs.
- PIC Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.