Proline CM85-7/16X6 Carbide Tipped Percussion Drill
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Champion Cutting Tool Proline CM85 series percussion masonry drills are made from fine German made craftsmanship. These carbide tipped drills are designed to be most effectively used in light to medium hard building materials. for use in rotary percussion tools and drill motors with three jaw chucks. Specially heat-treated alloy steel body, combined with tough percussion tips, keep bits sharper longer.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.