R&R 16 oz Antistatic ESD Safe Storage Bottle with Lid (Case of 24)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- R&R Lotion has developed a new process of molding polyethylene bottles utilizing a concentrate that does not contain any Exthoxylated Tertiary Amine, which is widely used as an antistatic agent. These ESD safe bottles have an average surface resistivity of 109 to 1010/square and do not have any less desirable features associated with surfactant laden material. These bottles will dissipate a static charge of +/-5000V in less than two seconds at 40 percent relative humidity. By their chemical nature, they will not have any chemical reactivity with solvents as TCE or alcohol. The pH of the deionized water solutions tested were that same before and after a seven day period. No color change or any other physical change was noted for any solvents tested.
- R&R Lotion
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.