Red Dot 2" Threaded D-Pak Die Cast Aluminum Body-Back Opening Conduit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Combination packaging of conduit body, cover and gasket reduces handling and inventory costs
- Expanded line covers hub sizes from 1/2 " to 4 "
- See-through wrapper provides instant identification and protects product on the job site
- Red Dot quality in durable, die-cast aluminum construction made to endure the elements
- Spacious, accessible wiring chamber provides a convenient location to pull conductors and make splices
- The Red Dot DALB-6-CG is a 2" threaded D-Pak body-back opening, cover and gasket and is used with a Rigid/IMC conduit. Made of die cast aluminum. Expanded line covers hub sizes from 1/2" to 4". Threaded conduit bodies maintain a weather resistant conduit system when used with covers and gaskets. Thomas & Betts was founded in 1898 by two young engineers from Princeton, Robert M. Thomas and Hobart D. Betts, and is now a leading designer and manufacturer of connectors and components for the electrical and communication market.
- Red Dot
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.