Red Dot MALB-6 Mogul Pulling Elbow Conduit Body with Cover and Gasket - 2"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Copper-free aluminum provides increased corrosion resistance
- Precision cast and machined surfaces permit safer wire pulling while clean cover edges provide good gasket sealing
- Precision NPT threaded hubs enable trouble-free field installation for rigid and IMC conduit
- Deep slotted stainless steel cover screws for faster installation
- Dome-style cover permits easy wire pulling
- The Red Dot MALB-6 is a 2" threaded Mogul conduit body, cover and gasket and is used with a Rigid/IMC conduit. Made of die cast aluminum. Has a rain tight junction for bringing electrical service into a location. Thomas & Betts was founded in 1898 by two young engineers from Princeton, Robert M. Thomas and Hobart D. Betts, and is now a leading designer and manufacturer of connectors and components for the electrical and communication market. With over 100 years in the electrical market Thomas & Betts has become a major player in the North American low-voltage products market.
- Red Dot
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.