Red Lion Triple Preset Batch 1/16 DIN Counter Digital Panel Meter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- LCD, 7 segment, 2 line, 6 digit display, positive reflective or negative transmissive models with red top line and green bottom line backlighting
- Quadrature sensing (up to 4 times resolution); bi-directional counting, up/down control; field replaceable relay output boards; status indicators for outputs
- Nema 4X/IP65 sealed bezel
- Parameter security via programmable operator access privileges and protected value menu; programmable user inputs and front panel function key
- Horizontal or vertical stacking of multiple units; 85 to 250 VAC powered units; RS485 serial communications option
- The C48CB is a three preset batch counter. The C48CB has a secondary counter that can be used for batch counting or to keep a total count. This secondary counter can be programmed to operate in one of eight operating modes. Outputs 1 and 2 are assigned to the primary process counter. Output 3 is assigned to the secondary Batch/Total counter or relay outputs. Units with solid-state outputs have a user input terminal available. The relay model has a relay output for 2 and 3 with output 1 as solid state only. The C48C Series uses four front panel push-buttons to program the operating modes, data values, and changing the viewed display. The series can be configured for one of two numeric data entry methods, digit entry or automatic scrolling. The C48C Series has programmable user inputs and a programmable front panel function key.
- Red Lion
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.