RIDGID Shaft Small Extension Arm (76047)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- This item is used for Hand tools & Tool Organizers ,Multitools.
- Easy to use. At only 21", this lightweight and compact tool is great for tight quarters and awkward locations.
- Heavy-duty design. Sturdy machined, corrosion-resistant materials for dependable lifelong benefits.
- Built-in bleed valve allows for easy purge of chips.
- Taps a variety of materials including steel, cast iron, ductile iron and plastic pipe.
- The Model 76047 is designed for branching pressurized water, steam and natural gas mains. With up to 2" capacity, corrosion-proof design, ability to handle most types of material and lightweight, the Model 76047 is the tool to meet your tapping needs. Independent cutter feed gives the operator total independent control of the cutter feed rotation for optimal saw life.
- Tapping Capacity: 3/4 - 2"
- Mounting: Saddle, Welded Nipple, Weld-o-let, Thread-o-let
- Cutter Travel: 14"
- Activation: Hand Ratchet, Air Ratchet, Right Angle Drill
- Cutter Feed: Rotation of sleeve around an Acme threaded barrel
- Pressure: Water, 500 psig @ 100
- Taping Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.