Siemens 40mm Metal Enclosure Interlock Switch (3SE5-112-1QV10)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Metal enclosure provides IP66/IP67 protection against dust and liquids
- 1 NO + 2 NC slow-action "break-before-make" contacts for NC contact opening before NO contact closure
- LED signaling indicators alert users to issues
- M20 x 1.5 mm electrical cable entry
- Meets IEC 60 947-5-1 standard for positive opening of NC contacts
- This Siemens 3SE5 112-1QV10 mechanical limit switch comes as a complete unit with a 40 mm wide metal enclosure, one NO and two NC slow action contacts, and is suitable for use in plant and building automation systems. The slow action "break-before-make? operation ensures the normally-closed (NC) contact opens before the normally-open (NO) contact closes, with the actuator forcibly opening the NC contacts for use in safety circuits. The two 24 VDC LEDs indicate switch system status and alert users to issues. The M20 x 1.5 mm electrical cable entry allows for threaded conduit connection. This mechanical limit switch conforms to the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) EN 50047 standard for dimensions and mechanical data and the EN 50041 standard for quality assurance, and is suitable for use in interlock circuit applications.
- Interlock Switch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.