Siemens 5SY43067 3 Pole Breaker 6-Amp DIN Rail Supplementary Protector
No reviews found
- UL 1077 Rated
- 3 Pole Breaker
- 6 Ampere Maximum
- Tripping Characteristic C
- DIN Rail Mounted
- Siemens' UL 1077 Supplementary Protectors are designed to provide additional protection along with a branch circuit protection device. Since our Supplementary protectors are made to trip faster than a standard UL 489 Circuit Breaker they are able to provide additional protection for more sensitive devices inside the panel. Supplementary protectors can used in a number of industrial applications such as to provide selectivity for multiple motor control circuits on the secondary side of a control transformer or power supply by allowing the user to quickly find the problem circuit should a fault occur without having to shut down all of the other control circuits. Supplementary protectors may also be used as a local disconnecting means inside the panel when a branch circuit protection device is already present. Supplementary protectors are equipped with a delayed overload/time-dependent thermal release (thermal bimetal) for low over currents and with an instantaneous electromagnetic releas
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.