Siemens 5SY43067 3 Pole Breaker 6-Amp DIN Rail Supplementary Protector
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- UL 1077 Rated
- 3 Pole Breaker
- 6 Ampere Maximum
- Tripping Characteristic C
- DIN Rail Mounted
- Siemens' UL 1077 Supplementary Protectors are designed to provide additional protection along with a branch circuit protection device. Since our Supplementary protectors are made to trip faster than a standard UL 489 Circuit Breaker they are able to provide additional protection for more sensitive devices inside the panel. Supplementary protectors can used in a number of industrial applications such as to provide selectivity for multiple motor control circuits on the secondary side of a control transformer or power supply by allowing the user to quickly find the problem circuit should a fault occur without having to shut down all of the other control circuits. Supplementary protectors may also be used as a local disconnecting means inside the panel when a branch circuit protection device is already present. Supplementary protectors are equipped with a delayed overload/time-dependent thermal release (thermal bimetal) for low over currents and with an instantaneous electromagnetic releas
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.