Siemens AS Interface Metal Enclosure Pushbutton Switch (3SF5 500-0CA)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- AS-interface F slave for connecting Siemens pushbutton units and indicator lights to a cabled network
- Two binary inputs for safe data transfer
- For use with one to six AS-interface devices
- Fits metal enclosure without protective collar .
- This Siemens 3SF5 500-0CA AS-Interface F slave has two binary inputs for safe data transfer and is used for connecting Actuator/Sensor (AS)-interface capable Siemens pushbutton units and indicator lights to a cabled network. This F slave device works with one to six AS-interface pilot devices (not included) and fits a metal enclosure without a protective collar (not included). This slave unit is intended for use in automation applications such as manufacturing process control systems.Pushbutton switches make or break electrical connections as part of a system that controls a process, such as a manufacturing line. Indicator lights with labels or color-coded caps are used to display the current state of a process, such as "completed." The pushbutton unit is composed of a pushbutton actuator for making or breaking electrical connections, a holder for securing the actuator to a control panel and for housing a light, and one or more contact blocks for connection to electrical wiring. Contac
- Pushbutton Switch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.