Siemens Empty Enclosure Hazardous Location NEMA Type 7 & 9 Control Station
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Empty hazardous-location enclosure for use in controlling an electrical circuit in an explosive environment
- For use with two pushbutton units (not included)
- Meets NEMA type 7 and 9 standards for use in explosively hazardous environments
- This Siemens 51EA2H empty hazardous location enclosure is intended for use with two pushbutton units (not included). This enclosure meets the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) type 7 and 9 standards for use in explosively hazardous environments and is suitable for use in applications such as controlling an electrical circuit in a hazardous location in a manufacturing process control system.
- Siemens Empty Enclosure Hazardous Location NEMA Type 7 & 9 Control Station
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.