Siemens Industrial Power Transformer (MT0200I)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Reduces 380/400/415 V (primary voltage) to 110 x 220 V (secondary voltage)
- Rated up to 200 VA
- Silicon steel-laminated core and copper magnet wire for increased transformer efficiency
- Epoxy-encapsulated to resist moisture, dust, and industrial contaminants
- Built-in fuse clips on secondary side save panel space and wiring time because they do not have to be manually installed in the field
This Siemens MT0200I industrial power transformer has a 200 VA power rating, a voltage letter designation of I, and reduces 380/400/415 V (primary voltage) to 110 x 220 V (secondary voltage). A silicon steel-laminated core and copper magnet wire increase transformer efficiency, which decreases the destabilizing effect of inrush current on secondary voltage. Epoxy-encapsulated transformer coils resist moisture, dust, and industrial contaminants, and built-in terminals and barriers resist breakage. Steel mounting brackets provide stable mounting and slotted mounting feet make installation easier. The thermal insulation class for this transformer is 105 degrees C with a 55 degree C (131 degrees F) temperature rise. This power transformer is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed and CSA International certified, and is suitable for use in transforming electrical power for machine tools and industrial control circuits.
Primary voltage 380/400/415 V Secondary voltage 110 x 220 V Voltage letter I Power rating 200 VA Frequency rating 50/60 Hz Rating marks UL, CSA Built-in fuse clips Secondary side Thermal class 105 degrees C (221 degrees F)
Power transformers change voltage from a supplied voltage to a required voltage. They also isolate control circuits from power and lighting circuits, which reduces electronic interference. Transformers accommodate specific primary voltages and currents, and supply specific secondary voltages and currents. Power transformers are used in a wide range of applications, such as home electronics power supplies, machine tools, and the distribution of electricity.
Siemens manufactures electronic products for building automation, industrial drives, lighting, energy generation, medical equipment, and rail transportation. The company, founded in 1847 and headquartered in Munich, Germany, meets International Standards Organization (ISO) standards 14001, 9001 and TS 16949.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.