Siemens Type 7 and 9 1 Command Point NEMA Control Station (51EA1H)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Empty hazardous-location enclosure for use in controlling an electrical circuit in an explosive environment
- For use with one pushbutton unit
- Meets NEMA type 7 and 9 standards for use in explosively hazardous environments
- Button starts or stops a process
- Holders accommodate a range of control panel thicknesses
- This Siemens 51EA1H empty hazardous location enclosure is intended for use with a pushbutton unit (not included). This enclosure meets the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) type 7 and 9 standards for use in explosively hazardous environments and is suitable for use in applications such as starting an electrical circuit in a hazardous location in a manufacturing process control system. Pushbutton switches make or break electrical connections as part of a system that controls a process, such as a manufacturing line. Indicator lights with labels or color-coded caps are used to display the current state of a process, such as "completed." The pushbutton unit is composed of a pushbutton actuator for making or breaking electrical connections, a holder for securing the actuator to a control panel and for housing a light, and one or more contact blocks for connection to electrical wiring. Contacts within a contact block can be normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC), so th
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.