Simonds IC Enduro Bimetal Band Saw Blade with Structure Cutting, Variable Tooth, 0.063" Thick, 3-4 TPI, 2" Width x 288" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Simonds IC Enduro Bi-Metal band saw blade. All-new IC Enduro is designed for cutting bundle solids, structurals and tubes. It can handle even the largest cross-section structurals while avoiding blade pinching during the cut. IC Enduro features custom designed set on each blade to maximize cutting performance while minimizing kerf loss. Make short work of all your bundle and structural cutting needs with IC Enduro - the structural buster. For bundle and structural cutting applications, choose IC Enduro - the all-new structural/bundle band saw blade from Simonds. The patent-pending tooth geometry produces faster cutting rates and increases productivity with less noise, which is something every saw operator will appreciate. This design also provides a smoother finish and longer blade life. When you need to make short work of bundles and structural sections, depend on the new standard - IC Enduro. IC Enduro is application-designed for all bundles of solids, tube or structurals - even large cross-section structurals. It cuts faster and quieter and lasts longer - a winning combination. Applications: Fabricators, steel service centers, machine shops, and production cutting houses. Ideal for Bundles, solids, tubes and structurals, including large cross section "H" beams and "I" beams. Regular tooth pattern broken up to reduce noise. Less vibration and chatter. One blade is suitable for a wider range of cutting. Tooth pattern repeated throughout band. Tooth shape changes within pattern. Ideal for cutting shapes like I-beam/H-beam, angle iron bundle and square/round tube bundle.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.