Square D Panel Delta Power Systems Surge Protective Device (SDSA3650D)
No reviews found
- Use for pumps, motor applications and service-entrance locations
- 1304 joules
- 36,000 Amp maximum surge current rating
- 200,000 Amp SCCR
- NEMA 4 rated enclosure
- LED indicates operational status
- Provides equal protection to all circuits and receptacles
- The Square D by Schneider Electric Hardwired Type 1 Surge Protective Device is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. This SPD is intended for use with pumps, motor applications and service-entrance locations. The unit is designed for hardwired usage and features an LED to indicate its operational status.
- Connection type: Panel Mount
- Joules: 1304
- Maximum Amperage (amps): 36000
- Square D
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.