Starrett 9ft x 9in x 1/2in x 0.025in Welded Band Saw Blade (16257)
A true treasure hunter from OK snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Bi-metal blades feature a toothed edge made from high speed steel (HSS) attached to a flexible steel backing through an electron-beam welding process. This configuration results in a blade that makes precise cuts while resisting breakage.
- The cutting surface of a toothed edge is composed of a row of pointed teeth. Common tooth variations include the number of teeth per inch and pitch pattern. They are used on ferrous and nonferrous materials.
- Starrett 9ft x 9in x 1/2in x 0.025in Welded Band Saw Blade (16257)
- Blade Material Bi-Metal
- Blade Length (Feet) 9'9"
- Teeth Per Inch 8-12
- Blade Width (Inch) 1/2
- Blade Thickness (Decimal Inch) 0.0250
- Cutting Edge Style Toothed Edge
- Tooth Set Raker
- Tooth Form Straight
- Pitch Pattern Variable
- Contour Cutting (Yes/No) Yes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.