Starrett 9ft x 9in x 1/2in x 0.025in Welded Band Saw Blade (16257)
A savvy shopper from OK snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Bi-metal blades feature a toothed edge made from high speed steel (HSS) attached to a flexible steel backing through an electron-beam welding process. This configuration results in a blade that makes precise cuts while resisting breakage.
- The cutting surface of a toothed edge is composed of a row of pointed teeth. Common tooth variations include the number of teeth per inch and pitch pattern. They are used on ferrous and nonferrous materials.
- Starrett 9ft x 9in x 1/2in x 0.025in Welded Band Saw Blade (16257)
- Blade Material Bi-Metal
- Blade Length (Feet) 9'9"
- Teeth Per Inch 8-12
- Blade Width (Inch) 1/2
- Blade Thickness (Decimal Inch) 0.0250
- Cutting Edge Style Toothed Edge
- Tooth Set Raker
- Tooth Form Straight
- Pitch Pattern Variable
- Contour Cutting (Yes/No) Yes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.