Starrett Intenss Pro-Die Band Saw Blade, Bimetal, Intenss Tooth, Wavy Set, Neutral Rake, 120" Length, 1/2" Width, 0.020" Thick, 14-18 TPI
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bimetal blade is designed for cutting low alloy steel; aluminum; stainless steel; carbon steel; tool, die, and mold steel; steel up to C45 Rockwell hardness; nickel-based alloys; and nonferrous metal, Good for cuts in solid, structural, and tubular shapes, Variable tooth pitch reduces noise levels and vibration, Intenss tooth design with neutral rake angle for general-purpose cutting, Wavy set helps prevent stripping for cutting thin workpieces
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.