START TS2008-LH Peak Optional Light Source for TS2008 Microscopes
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Light source designed for use with PEAK TS2008-series handheld microscopes
- Penlight ring attaches to microscope for hands-free operation
- Battery-operated pen light requires two AA batteries
- The PEAK TS2008-LH penlight is designed for use with PEAK TS2008-series handheld microscopes (TS2008025, TS2008050, TS2008075, and TS2008100). The penlight ring attaches to the microscope for hands-free operation. The light requires two AA batteries.Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines r
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.