StoneTech Enhancer Sealer - 1-Quart - .946L(B00N5KWIT8.)
- Brand New In Stock
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $46.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Seals and enhances a surface to a rich color through an easier to use, water based formula
- Deepens and amplifies color while providing standard protection against most stains
- Recommended surfaces are grout, masonry, concrete, and unpolished natural stone such as bluestone, flagstone, travertine, limestone, slate, textured stone, flamed stone and tumbled stone
- Quart quantity covers up to 62.5 sq. ft. with an expected wear of 5 years indoors
- Common application surfaces include walls, floors, ceilings, countertops, showers
- Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Shake well before using. Apply product evenly and liberally using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, roller or brush. Avoid applying product on unintended surfaces. Allow product to penetrate the surface for 15-30 minutes; denser material may require maximum time for Enhancer to penetrate. Keep surface wet with sealer, adding more product if needed to prevent dry spots, for the entire penetration time. Following penetration time, completely wipe surface clean and dry with absorbent towels. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS ENHANCER TO DRY COMPLETELY ON SURFACE. A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces or if a darker appearance is required. Apply second coat 1 hour after first coat following directions in steps 1 and 2. A full cure is achieved after 24-72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6-8 hours. If needed sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until the recommended time periods have passed. Clean tools used during application with water.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.