StoneTech Heavy Duty Sealer for Natural Stone - 1Quart (.946L)
A clever deal seeker from NC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 3-piece set includes 1 Duvet Cover & 2 Pillow Shams (Twin/Twin Extra Long set comes with 1 Pillow Sham)
- Made with the highest quality imported microfiber yarns
- Zippered Closure
- Hypoallergenic & Antimicrobial for sensitive skin
- Superior weave for durability and a buttery-soft feel
- Transfers body heat up to 2X better than traditional bedding for a deeper, more soothing sleep
- Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low, No ironing necessary
- Available in a variety of 12 beautiful colors: White, Cream, Taupe, Gold, Sage, Gray, Navy, Aqua, Purple, Burgundy, Chocolate, and Black
- Included in the box: 3 Piece Duvet Cover Set
- Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings. Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces one hour after standing water has been removed. Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, roller or brush. Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15-30 minutes. During this time, distribute excess over entire area to insure even penetration. Wipe entire surface thoroughly with clean dry towel. A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces and should be applied 30-40 minutes after initial application as directed in steps 3-4. A minimum of 15 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with a clean dry towel to remove any excess sealer. If needed, dampen white nylon pad with sealer to remove residue and dry again thoroughly with clean dry towel. A full cure is achieved after 24-72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6-8 hours. Cover with red rosin paper, if foot traffic must resume before the recommended time periods have passed. Clean equipment with water. Size and Coverage: Quart 50 - 250sq. ft. Expected Wear: 3-5 years on interior surfaces & 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.