Storm Power Wall Mounted Copper Ground Bus Bar Kit - 0.25" x 2" x 10"
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- .25" x 2" x 10" Copper Ground Bar with Sixteen 1/4" Holes
- 2 UL Recognized Polyester Standoff Insulators Rated up to 2,500 Volts
- 2 Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets, 4 Bolts and 4 Washers
- Meets BICSI and J-STD-607-A Requirements for Network Systems Grounding Applications
- UL Certified for Grounding and Bonding in USA and Canada
- Wall Mounted 25" x 2" x 10" Copper Ground Bar Kit enables multiple ground points to be connected quickly and easily With 16 pre-drilled holes this ground bar Kit meets or exceeds NEC grounding requirements Use 1/4" bolts with the lug holes Each computer-machined ground bar is finished by hand and individually inspected before the "stamp" of approval is given It not only ensures that UL and other certifications are met, it offers peace of mind to engineers and electricians that they have installed the safest grounding possible
- Storm Power
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.