Task Tools T75037 SDS Rotary/Hammer Masonry Bit, 1/2-Inch by 10-Inch
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Smoothly drill through roof tile, ceramic, concrete, regular and hollow-core brick with this carbide-tipped SDS drill bit from Task Tools. The SDS bit attaches quickly to spring-loaded chucks for quickly swapping bits on the fly. The bit drills in either hammer or rotary mode to make quick work of jobs alternating from harder to softer materials where hammering isnt necessary but smoothness and precision are. A 4-flute design cleans dust out of the hole as you go, so theres no need to blow it out. Measures 1/2 by 12 by 10-Inch .
- Task Tools
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.