Thermco 2" Immersion 1.0
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- External Calibration Recalibratable
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Plastic Stem-Case can be used as a handle
- Superior Shock Protection
- Thermco?s Bi-Metal Dial Thermometers feature quality construction and design with easy to read black scale on a white background. The accuracy of these thermometers is +/- 1% over the entire scale. All stainless steel case, stem, and bezel for superior shock protection, even in extreme conditions. The lens is made from unbreakable polycarbonate. An external nut provides for easy recalibration. Immersion is approximately 2" (50mm). Supplied with a convenient plastic stem case which has a pocket clip. This case can also be used as a handle for the thermometer.
- Size: 0
- Temperature Range: 0/150 Degrees Celsius
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Grade: 304
- Immersion Depth: 2 inches
- Readout Accuracy: +/- 1 percent
- Stem Length: 5 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.