Thomas & Betts 2pc PVC Conduit Expansion Coupling - 1.5"
A savvy shopper from ID snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For Use with Schedule 40 & 80 Conduit.
- Two-Piece Molded Design with Lubricated Seals for Easier Movement for the Life of the Product.
- Two O-rings to Prevent Leakage.
- Can be Installed Vertically or Horizontally.
- For Vertical Run, The Expansion Coupling Must be Installed Close to the Top of the Run With the Barrel Jointing Down in Order for Rain Water to Run Down.
- Made in USA
- CSA / UL Listed
- Length: 8.625
- Width: 5.875
- Height: 6.5
- 1-1/2", 2 piece, pvc electrical conduit expansion coupling, designed to compensate for length changes due to temperature variations in exposed applications of conduit runs, for use with schedule 40 & 80 conduit, features exclusive molded in mid-point indicator on the piston, exclusive 1-1/2" expansion fitting with 4" travel distance, 2 piece molded design with lubricated seals for easier movement for the life of the product, 2 o-rings to prevent leakage, can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Thomas & Betts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.