Thomas & Betts 2pc PVC Conduit Expansion Coupling - 1.5"
A true treasure hunter from ID snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For Use with Schedule 40 & 80 Conduit.
- Two-Piece Molded Design with Lubricated Seals for Easier Movement for the Life of the Product.
- Two O-rings to Prevent Leakage.
- Can be Installed Vertically or Horizontally.
- For Vertical Run, The Expansion Coupling Must be Installed Close to the Top of the Run With the Barrel Jointing Down in Order for Rain Water to Run Down.
- Made in USA
- CSA / UL Listed
- Length: 8.625
- Width: 5.875
- Height: 6.5
- 1-1/2", 2 piece, pvc electrical conduit expansion coupling, designed to compensate for length changes due to temperature variations in exposed applications of conduit runs, for use with schedule 40 & 80 conduit, features exclusive molded in mid-point indicator on the piston, exclusive 1-1/2" expansion fitting with 4" travel distance, 2 piece molded design with lubricated seals for easier movement for the life of the product, 2 o-rings to prevent leakage, can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Thomas & Betts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.