Thomas & Betts Tite-Bite Connector - Pack of 50 (302-TB)
No reviews found
- Connect and Effectively Bonds Armored Cable or Flexible Metal Conduit to a Box or an Enclosure
- For Use with Armored Cable and Flexible Metal Conduit
- UL Listed for Metal Clad Cable
- Electro Zinc Plated
- The Opening Measures 0.937"
- The T&B 302-TB is a 1/2" non-insulated connector. This connector connects and effectively bonded armored cable or flexible metal conduit to a box or enclosure. These are easy to install with a double grip saddle, as well as easily salvageable and to disconnect. From the earliest days of electrification over 100 years ago, Thomas & Betts has been a leader in providing products for commercial and industrial construction, industrial plant maintenance, repair and operation, electrical utility distribution, and original equipment manufacturing. We offer one of the broadest product lines in the electrical industry, supplying over 70 percent of the items used in a typical electrical application. More than 6,000 electrical, industrial, specialty and retail distributors stock and sell Thomas & Betts products in their communities.
- Brand Name Thomas & Betts
- Part Number 302-TB
- UPC 786210003023
- EAN 0786210003023
- Is Recalled? N
- Manufacturer Series Number 78621000302
- Number of Items 50
- UNSPSC Code 39121432
- Thomas & Betts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.