TPI 122 Compact Digital Multimeter with Protective Boot - 122
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Auto- and manual-ranging digital multimeter measures voltage and resistance, and performs continuity tests
- Average-sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear loads where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal waveform
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Data hold keeps a reading on the display for recording
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 and is certified for Category II installations up to 1000V and Category III installations up to 600V, and Pollution Degree 2 for indoor use
- The TPI 122 digital multimeter (also known as a multitester) is an average-sensing, auto- and manual-ranging meter that measures voltage and resistance, and performs continuity tests in electrical applications The meter is designed to perform resistance measurements for motor windings, transformers, solenoids, elements, and electrical heater cores It can be used to measure line and control circuit voltages, and verify voltage at breakers and outlets An audible continuity sensor confirms a circuit conducts electricity The meter automatically switches between AC and DC voltage and resistance Temperatures can be measured using a K-type thermocouple (not included) A molded rubber boot protects the meter against damage from falls, impacts, and abrasion, and a tilt stand provides viewing for one-handed operation
- This average-sensing, or average-responding, meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear loads, such as standard induction motors and incandescent lights, where the curre
- Maximum AC and DC voltage input: 600V
- Maximum resistance detected: 2 kilohms
- Input impedance: 10 megaohms
- Other tests: Audible continuity sensor
- Power requirement: 9V alkaline battery (included)
- Standards met: Underwriters Laboratory- Canadian and U.S. Standards (cULus) 61010-1; International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) safety standard 61010:2001; Category II installations up to 1000V; Category III installations up to 600V; Pollution Degree 2 for indoor use
- Weight: 12oz./340g, including boot
- Dimensions: 6 x 3.1 x 1.2 inches/187 x 86 x 33mm, including boot (H x W x D)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.