TPI CK11M -25 MHz Polyurethane K-Type Water Proof Contact Surface Probe
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Water proof contact surface probe with sub-miniature plug
- Temperature range - -58 to 500 degree F
- Probe tip - 32
- Made of polyurethane
- Stem measures 1/8" diameter by 4" length and 39-25/64" lead length
- This is an industry standard connector type allowing TPI probes to be used in any thermocouple thermometer using this type of connector. Sub-mini connectors are quick and easy to use, simply push in and out. A wide variety of economical probes are available with sub-mini connectors, enhancing versatility and affordability of the temperature tester. Application - Measure grill temperature to assure correct cooking temperatures. Check frozen food to assure proper storage temperatures. Measure temperatures between package to ensure proper quality control. Check any surface for correct process control temperatures. Measure superheats on condensers. Measure griddle temperature. Measure machinery or mold temperature with a surface probe. Measure pipe temperatures in any industrial application. Contact temperatures on flat and uneven surfaces. Temperature range - -58 to 500 degree F. 32 Probe tip. Made of polyurethane. Stem measures 1/8" diameter by 4" length and 39-25/64" lead length. RoHS C
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.