TPI Infrared Thermometer with Laser - 9V Battery (384)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Digital thermometer for measuring temperature in food safety, automotive repair, manufacturing, electrical, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning applications
- Measures temperature from -20 to 1000 degrees C (-4 to 1832 degrees F) with a best accuracy of + or - 2% of the reading or 3.5 degrees F, whichever is greater
- Infrared sensor measures temperature from a distance
- 8 -1 distance-to-spot ratio
- Built-in laser pointer helps improve aiming accuracy when taking measurements
- The TPI 384 infrared thermometer with laser is for measuring temperature food safety, automotive repair, manufacturing, electrical, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning applications. The infrared sensor measures temperature from -20 to 1000 degrees C (-4 to 1832 degrees F) with a best accuracy of + or - 2% of the reading or 3.5 degrees F, whichever is greater. The infrared sensor measures temperature from a distance for applications involving hard-to-reach, moving, hot, or electrified equipment. It has an 8 -1 distance-to-spot ratio, which means the measurement field measures approximately 8 feet in diameter when the target is 1 foot away. A built-in laser pointer helps improve aiming accuracy when taking measurements. The LCD screen displays the current measured temperature, it can recall the last reading measured before the thermometer was turned off. The operator can choose to display readings in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. The hold function keeps a measurement on the d
- Temperature measurement range: -20 to 1000 degrees C (-4 to 1832 degrees F)
- Resolution: 0.1 degree C or F
- Distance-to-spot ratio: 8:1
- Emissivity: 0.95, fixed
- Response time: 500 milliseconds
- Operating temperature and humidity: 0 to 50 degrees C (32 to 120 degrees F); 0 to 95% relative humidity
- Power supply: 9V battery (one, included)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.