Wika Capsule Low Pressure Gauge Dry Filled Alloy Wetted Parts - Copper
A savvy shopper from LA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Copper alloy wetted parts for high corrosion resistance against salty liquids
- Circular dial is two and one-half inches in diameter and is enclosed in a steel case for increased durability in high-vibration environments
- Low pressure ranges to 10 psi or 60 inches of water
- Display accuracy is + or - 1.5 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge
- Male connection with 1/8" or 1/4" NPT rate
- The WIKA capsule low pressure gauge has copper alloy wetted parts, which resist corrosion against salty liquids, and a circular dial that is 2 1/2" in diameter and enclosed in a steel case for increased durability in high-vibration environments. The gauge measures pressure up to 10 pounds per square inch (psi) or 60 inches of water (inH2O), and is accurate to + or - 1.5 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge. The male connection is available as a lower mount or center back mount, and comes with a choice of a 1/8" or 1/4" National Pipe Thread (NPT) rate. This gauge is suitable for use with non-corrosive fluid mediums, such as those found in low pressure pneumatic systems.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.