Wika Capsule Low Pressure Gauge Dry Filled Alloy Wetted Parts - Copper
A clever deal seeker from LA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Copper alloy wetted parts for high corrosion resistance against salty liquids
- Circular dial is two and one-half inches in diameter and is enclosed in a steel case for increased durability in high-vibration environments
- Low pressure ranges to 10 psi or 60 inches of water
- Display accuracy is + or - 1.5 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge
- Male connection with 1/8" or 1/4" NPT rate
- The WIKA capsule low pressure gauge has copper alloy wetted parts, which resist corrosion against salty liquids, and a circular dial that is 2 1/2" in diameter and enclosed in a steel case for increased durability in high-vibration environments. The gauge measures pressure up to 10 pounds per square inch (psi) or 60 inches of water (inH2O), and is accurate to + or - 1.5 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge. The male connection is available as a lower mount or center back mount, and comes with a choice of a 1/8" or 1/4" National Pipe Thread (NPT) rate. This gauge is suitable for use with non-corrosive fluid mediums, such as those found in low pressure pneumatic systems.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.