Wika Industrial Pressure Gauge Liquid/Refillable Wetted Dial - Size: 4"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Copper alloy wetted parts for high corrosion resistance against salty liquids
- Circular dial is enclosed in a stainless steel case that resists corrosion against most samples
- Pressure ranges from 15 psi to 15,000 psi
- Display accuracy ranges from + or - 1 percent of span to + or - 2/1/2 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge
- Male connection with 1/8", 1/4", or 1/2" NPT rate
- The WIKA industrial pressure gauge has copper alloy wetted parts, which resist corrosion against salty liquids, and a circular dial that is enclosed in a stainless steel case that resists corrosion against most samples. The gauge measures pressure from 15 pounds per square inch (psi) to 15,000 psi. It is accurate to + or - 1 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge, or American Society for Mechanical Engineering (ASME) B40.100 Grade 1A accuracy class; or + or - 2/1/2 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge, or ASME Grade A accuracy class. The male connection is available as a lower mount, a lower back mount, or a center back mount, and comes with a choice of a 1/8", 1/4", or 1/2" National Pipe Thread (NPT) rate. This pressure gauge is suitable for gaseous or liquid samples, including those found in hydraulics and compressors in the process industry.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.