Wika Industrial Pressure Gauge Steel 316L Wetted Parts 0-5000 Psi Range
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless steel 316L wetted parts for chloride corrosion resistance
- Circular dial is enclosed in a stainless steel case that resists corrosion
- Pressure ranges from 15 psi to 15,000 psi
- Display accuracy ranges: + or - 2.5 percent of span, + or - 2/1/2 percent of span, or + or - 1 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge
- Male connection with 1/8", 1/4", or 1/2" NPT rate
- The WIKA industrial pressure gauge has stainless steel wetted parts, which resist corrosion against chloride samples, and has a circular dial that is enclosed in a stainless steel case that resists corrosion. The gauge measures pressure from 15 pounds per square inch (psi) to 15,000 psi, and is accurate to a variety of percentages across the entire range of the gauge, depending on other standard features, such as dial size. Accuracy ranges are: + or - 2.5 percent of span; + or - 1 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge, or American Society for Mechanical Engineering (ASME) B40.100 Grade 1A accuracy class; or + or - 2/1/2 percent of span over the entire range of the gauge, or ASME Grade A accuracy class. The male connection is available as a lower mount, a lower back mount, or a center mount, and comes with a choice of a 1/8", 1/4", or a 1/2" National Pipe Thread (NPT) rate. This pressure gauge is suitable for use in corrosive environments.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.