Wika TI.52 Steel Grade Resettable Bi Metal Thermometer - -50/500 Degree
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Suitable for fluid medium which does not corrode 304 stainless steel
- Process Grade design, 7 year material / workmanship , Industrial design
- Adjustable angle connection with external reset
- Stainless steel case and wetted parts
- NEMA 4X / IP 65 Weatherproof, working range- Steady: full scale value; Short time: 110 percent of full scale value
- WIKA TI.52 The hermetically-sealed case offers protection from weather and dust, and is d against fogging up. Over Range Temporary over or under range tolerance of 50 percent of scale up to 500 degree F. (260 degree C). For ranges above 500 degree F, maximum over range is 800 degree F; continous. 1000 degree F intermittent. Stem material: 304 stainless steel. Diameter: 1/4" (6.35 mm). Measuring element: Bi-metal helix. Dial: White aluminum, dished, with black markings. Case Material: 304 stainless steel, Hermetically sealed per ASME B40.3 standard Ingress protection IP 65, External reset slotted hex head on back of case. Pointer: Black aluminum. Standard Scales: Single: Fahrenheit or Celsius Dual: Fahrenheit (outer) and Celsius (inner). Window Gasket: Neoprene, Silicone (-100 oF and over 550 oF). Window: Flat instrument glass. Dampening: inert gel to minimize pointer oscillation.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.