Williams 30207-TH 1/4 Drive 12 Point Standard Socket, 7/32"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- SUPERTORQUE lobular openings for greater turning power without deforming the fastener. Designed for quick engagement on both 6 and 12 point fasteners - Williams TatH sockets, extensions, and adaptors feature a locking hole on all four sides, not just one. Williams TatH ratchets and drive tools feature a locking pin which mates with the side lock hole for positive retention. This reduces the risk of misaligning the socket that typical competitor's sockets with just one side hole create.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.