Winters Instruments PAM Series Steel Ammonia Pressure Gauge (P3S6083)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is enclosed in an aluminum case that is certified IP52 for protection against dust and liquids
- Measures pressure with dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)
- Display accuracy is + or - 0.5% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Lower mount male connection with either 1/4" or 1/2" NPT rate
- The Winters P3S 300 series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a circular dial enclosed in an aluminum case, and a lower mount male connection with NPT rate, and measures pressure with a dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa) with a display accuracy of + or - 0.5%. The brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The circular dial is white aluminum, 4.5" (115 mm) or 6" (150 mm) in diameter, and enclosed in an aluminum case that is painted black and Ingress Protection certified IP52 for protection against dust and liquids. The front flange is polished stainless steel. The dial has an aluminum anodized black pointer that is micrometer-adjustable for ease of calibration, and the lens is glass for clarity. The gauge measures pressure with a dual scale of psi/kPa or Hg. vacuum/kPa. The gauge is accurate to + or - 0.5% over the entire range of the gauge, or American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B40.100 Grade 2A accuracy class. The male connectio
- Style Name: Bottom Mount
- Maximum Measurement: 0-15 psi/kpa
- System of Measurement: Inch and Metric
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-0.5%
- Range: 0-15 psi/kpa
- Additional Features: Brass
- Winters Instruments
- Pressure Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.