Winters PFP Series Stainless Steel 304 Dual Scale Pressure Gauge
A true treasure hunter from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless steel 316 wetted parts for corrosion resistance
- Circular dial is filled with glycerin and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with a single (psi)/(Hg. vacuum) or dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)
- Display accuracy is + or - 1.5% of full scale or + or - 1% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Male connection with 1/4" NPT rate
- The Winters PFP series pressure gauge with stainless steel 316 wetted parts has a glycerin-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case and a 1/4" NPT male connection, and measures pressure with a single or dual scale with an accuracy of + or - 1% or 1.5%. The stainless steel 316 wetted parts provide corrosion resistance. The socket for the 2.5" and 4" gauges is one-piece welded for strength. The stainless steel 304 case is corrosion resistant and Ingress Protection certified IP66 for protection against solid objects, including dust or liquids, and is appropriate for outdoor and severe ambient and process conditions. The circular dial comes in 2.5" (63 mm), 4" (100 mm), and 6" (150 mm) diameters and is filled with glycerin for protection against vibration and pulsation. The dial is white aluminum with black and red markings. It has an aluminum, anodized black, pointer, and the lens is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The pointer for the 4" and 6" gauges is micro
- Style Name: Bottom Mount
- Maximum Measurement: 30"Hg-0-100 psi/kpa
- System of Measurement: Inch and Metric
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Grade: 304
- Outside Diameter: 4 inches
- Pressure Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.