Woodhead 20-Amp 277V 3-Wire 2-Pole Watertite Wet Location Blade Plug
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Multiple seal plug/connector interface keeps out contaminants, resists vapor and water from high-pressure wash down up to 1000psi.
- Color-coded 1/4" terminal screws preset in open position, ready to wire.
- Wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips and square-drive screw drivers.
- Floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation.
- Transparent wiring guide to verify all wire strands are in place before securing wire.
- The Woodhead 15W49MB Watertite wet location locking blade plug has a multiple seal plug/connector interface that keeps out contaminants as well as assists in resisting vapor and water from high-pressure wash down up to 1000psi. The Color coded terminal screws come preset in the open position, ready to wire. The wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips, and square-drive screw drivers. Its floating blade construction gives provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation.
- Color: Yellow
- Current Rating: 20 Amps
- Number of Items: 1
- Part Number: 26W49
- Style Name: NEMA L7-20
- Voltage: 277 Volts
- Blade Plug
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.