Woodhead 20-Amp 277V 3-Wire 2-Pole Watertite Wet Location Blade Plug
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Multiple seal plug/connector interface keeps out contaminants, resists vapor and water from high-pressure wash down up to 1000psi.
- Color-coded 1/4" terminal screws preset in open position, ready to wire.
- Wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips and square-drive screw drivers.
- Floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation.
- Transparent wiring guide to verify all wire strands are in place before securing wire.
- The Woodhead 15W49MB Watertite wet location locking blade plug has a multiple seal plug/connector interface that keeps out contaminants as well as assists in resisting vapor and water from high-pressure wash down up to 1000psi. The Color coded terminal screws come preset in the open position, ready to wire. The wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips, and square-drive screw drivers. Its floating blade construction gives provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation.
- Color: Yellow
- Current Rating: 20 Amps
- Number of Items: 1
- Part Number: 26W49
- Style Name: NEMA L7-20
- Voltage: 277 Volts
- Blade Plug
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.