Woodhead 2977 Super-Safeway Connector, Industrial Duty, Locking Blade, 3 Phase, 3 Poles, 4 Wires, NEMA L17-30 Configuration, Rubber, Yellow, 30A Current, 600V Voltage
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- NEoTEX Paracril OZO rubber body yields the best performance for abrasion, chemical exposure and temperature extremes within the Super-Safeway(TM) offering, Rugged nylon bodies within the Safeway offering provide exceptional durability and performance, Color-coded 1/4" terminal screws pre-set in open position, ready to wire, Wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips and square-drive screw drivers, Floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.