Woodhead 67W49 3-Wires Watertite Wet Location Locking Blade Receptacle
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Multiple seal plug/connector interface keeps out contaminants; resists vapor and water from high-pressure wash down up to 1000psi
- Wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips and square-drive screw drivers
- Floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation
- Transparent wiring guide to verify all wire strands are in place before securing wire
- Woodhead / Molex Watertite 2-Pole Single flip lid female locking blade receptacle in yellow cover is made of neotex for durability. It is ideal for industrial applications. The 3-Wire Receptacle cover has 4/4X/6/6P, IP65, IP66, IP67 enclosure for protection. It has color-coded 1/4-Inch terminal screws that are present in open position. Receptacle has captive, tri-drive head, stainless steel, speed screw provides long life and has wire screw terminals that are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, square-drive screw drivers. It has a voltage rating of 277VAC/VDC and current rating of 20 Amps. Receptacle is UL listed.
- Color: Yellow
- Current Rating: 20 Amps
- Style Name: NEMA L7-20
- Voltage: 277 Volts
- Locking Blade Receptacle
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.