Woodhead 67W49 3-Wires Watertite Wet Location Locking Blade Receptacle
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Multiple seal plug/connector interface keeps out contaminants; resists vapor and water from high-pressure wash down up to 1000psi
- Wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips and square-drive screw drivers
- Floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation
- Transparent wiring guide to verify all wire strands are in place before securing wire
- Woodhead / Molex Watertite 2-Pole Single flip lid female locking blade receptacle in yellow cover is made of neotex for durability. It is ideal for industrial applications. The 3-Wire Receptacle cover has 4/4X/6/6P, IP65, IP66, IP67 enclosure for protection. It has color-coded 1/4-Inch terminal screws that are present in open position. Receptacle has captive, tri-drive head, stainless steel, speed screw provides long life and has wire screw terminals that are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, square-drive screw drivers. It has a voltage rating of 277VAC/VDC and current rating of 20 Amps. Receptacle is UL listed.
- Color: Yellow
- Current Rating: 20 Amps
- Style Name: NEMA L7-20
- Voltage: 277 Volts
- Locking Blade Receptacle
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.