Woodhead Watertite Wet Location Locking Blade Connector for M Receptacle
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Multiple seal plug/connector interface keeps out contaminants; resists vapor and water from high-pressure wash down up to 1000psi
- Wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips and square-drive screw drivers
- Floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation
- Transparent wiring guide to verify all wire strands are place before securing wire
- The Woodhead 27W09MB contains a multiple seal plug/connector interface that keeps out contaminants; resists vapor and water form high-pressure wash down up to 1000psi. All the terminal screws are color-coded and preset in the open position ready to wire. The wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips, and square-drive screw drivers. Its floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation. A transparent wiring guide is included to verify all wire strands are in place before securing the wire.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.