Zeus White Translucent PTFE Tubing 100' Length
No reviews found
- Biocompatible USP Class VI
- Flame-resistant UL 94 VO
- Temperature range of -454 to +500 degrees F
- Limiting oxygen index greater than 95
- ETO and autoclave sterilizable
- This Zeus white translucent, thin wall tubing is strong, insulating, and has a high dielectric strength over a wide range of frequencies for use in a variety of laboratory applications. It is made of PTFE for light weight and flexibility. It is heat resistant to 500 degrees F continuous. It is ETO and autoclave sterilizable for repeat usage. It is non-absorbent to water and unaffected by acids and alkalis. This tubing should not be heated to temperatures above 752 degrees F .
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.