Zeus White Translucent PTFE Tubing 100' Length
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Biocompatible USP Class VI
- Flame-resistant UL 94 VO
- Temperature range of -454 to +500 degrees F
- Limiting oxygen index greater than 95
- ETO and autoclave sterilizable
- This Zeus white translucent, thin wall tubing is strong, insulating, and has a high dielectric strength over a wide range of frequencies for use in a variety of laboratory applications. It is made of PTFE for light weight and flexibility. It is heat resistant to 500 degrees F continuous. It is ETO and autoclave sterilizable for repeat usage. It is non-absorbent to water and unaffected by acids and alkalis. This tubing should not be heated to temperatures above 752 degrees F .
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.